Your mobility is business-critical
Mobility is critical to the success of your business — you have no time for downtime. SOTI Enterprise Support delivers round-the-clock customer support, priority access to dedicated and knowledgable support staff as well as other exclusive benefits. It reduces the frequency and duration of business mobility downtime so you can focus on your business.
What is SOTI Enterprise Support?
Benefits of SOTI Enterprise Support
SOTI Enterprise Support provides technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world.
Assigned Advanced Support Team
SOTI Enterprise Support bypasses the level 1 support queue and routes calls directly to your assigned Advanced Support Team. Your team of highly experienced engineers knows your SOTI software implementation details and support history ensuring any disruptions to your business mobility are resolved quickly and correctly.
Technical Account Manager
SOTI Enterprise Support assigns a Technical Account Manager, an experienced business mobility expert that understands your unique mobility environment. Your TAM is your internal advocate at SOTI, and helps deliver and coordinate SOTI Enterprise Support. They monitor your support cases, escalate cases on your behalf, and advise you of any relevant SOTI software releases and issues.
What SOTI Enterprise Support does for your Business
- Access technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world.
- Bypass the level 1 support queue and receive assistance from level 2 and level 3 technical support engineers assigned to your account.
- Access to our online training system, SOTI Academy, for an unlimited number of employees.
- A free SOTI MobiControl Cloud test environment for troubleshooting issues, and for testing features and configuration changes.
- An enterprise mobility expert assigned to your account who helps deliver and coordinate your SOTI Enterprise Support.
- Annual in-depth review of your SOTI production environment and a report giving recommendations to improve performance.
- Enterprise Support is currently offered to customers with deployments of more than 500 licenses. This ensures best-in-class specialized support and personalized attention to your unique business needs.
Learn more about SOTI Enterprise SupportRead Brochure
Why do I need Mobile Security?
- Lost or stolen devices are expensive. Not just their replacement cost, but also the associated downtime and recovery time.
- A Jailbroken or Rooted device is less secure and more vulnerable to malware, data leaks and other security exploits.
- Unsecured communications over public WiFi are open to man-in-the-middle attacks or theft of company credentials.
- Mobile malware can open backdoors into your network, Root/Jailbreak your devices, or hold your data and infrastructure for ransom.
- Whether its intentional or accidental, data loss can be damaging to a company's brand and its balance sheet.
- Becasue of their scale and remote location, unsecured IoT endpoints are an attractive target for cyber criminals.